1. Charades based games like: Charades for Kids, Step On It or Kids on Stage.
2. Pretending: Eating, dancing
3. Pantomime Games: Games without words or gestures without words
4. Scavenger Hunts: Use clues that are both verbal and non-verbal: Pointing or using clues as a collaborative method for a team of players.
5. Hide and seek: Where two children work together to find another.
6. Doing real tasks together: Washing the car: What needs to happen first then second...
7. Build from the foundation of the individual child: Not top down. Encourage back and forth interaction that is enticing, warm and pleasurable.