Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Time To Get Writing Again

Well I have decided that it is time to get going again.  I apologize for not posting to this blog for a long long time.  I will definitely be posting more regularly and consistently from now on.  I am sure some of you have started writing and then get caught up in doing other things.  Writing is good for the soul.  It keeps us focused on what is important and leads to examining our emotions and behaviors in our own lives.  As educators and parents we can become so wrapped up in the negative things that might be impacting our lives we forget that there are so many things to be grateful for.  Find something that you love to do and if you haven't done it for awhile get back at it!!  Let's get going together.

No comments:

We have launched our ONLINE SCHOOL

One of the biggest issues that I hear about from teachers and caregivers is the behaviour of the children or youth in their school, program ...